Tax penalties can range from frustrating to crippling, depending on how serious your tax problems have become. If the IRS has hit you or your business with a tax penalty and you need to make that penalty go away in order to remain financially stable, don’t hesitate to contact Munoz & Company, CPA. Serving the Orlando area and beyond, I’ll take the time to get to know your finances and the circumstances that led to your current tax troubles, in order to come up with the best possible plan of action to get you back on track. From getting IRS penalties lifted to negotiating tax settlements that can help you repay what you owe, I’m committed to finding solutions that work for you and for the tax authorities. Want to learn more about your options? Call Munoz & Company, CPA, today!
Know Your Tax Settlement Options
Tax settlements aren’t one size fits all. Your situation will dictate whether you’re eligible for IRS penalty abatement, tax debt reduction, or even complete IRS debt forgiveness. It’s my job to ensure that you get the best possible outcome for your circumstances. Your taxes settlement options may include:
- IRS penalty abatement, in which tax penalties are lifted from your account. With this tax settlement, you may still owe interest charges and fees.
- Offer in compromise, in which the IRS forgives a portion of your debt in exchange for assurance that you’ll pay the remaining balance.
- Installment agreement, which allows you to break your debt into manageable monthly payment amounts.
- Innocent spouse relief, which absolves you of a current or former spouse’s error or wrongdoing.
- Wage garnishment cessation, in which you regain full use of each paycheck after having had wages garnished to cover unpaid taxes.
- Removal of tax liens and levies, which protects your assets.
In some instances, getting a tax penalty lifted is contingent on negotiating a taxes settlement. For example, you may be able to get wage garnishment stopped if you commit to monthly installment payments to the IRS. Munoz & Company, CPA, will take the time to come up with the best strategy for your specific needs.
Help With Tax Penalty Problems
I’m proud to be a licensed CPA with 30 years of experience in the field. Whether you come to me for help getting an IRS penalty removed or to negotiate a taxes settlement that will lower your back tax debt, I’ll put my training and firsthand experience to work for you. Because I am affiliated with the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, the National Association of Tax Professionals, the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), and the Florida Institute of CPAs, you can trust that I’m up to date and informed about all of the tax codes that affect my clients. I care about your financial well-being and your satisfaction with my tax help services.
For more on how Munoz & Company, CPA, can assist you in resolving an IRS penalty or negotiating an IRS settlement, call today! I’ll work hard so you can enjoy IRS tax relief.